Dr. Constantinos Laghios has made speeches in seminars and congresses that were organized by public or private bodies and organizations such as:
- Keynote speaker in 2 International congress of the world academy of growth factors and stem cells in Dentistry which will take place in Loni, India: ''Conservative and Surgical Treatment of Invasive Cervical Resorption.Endodontic treatment of extreme and complicated cases.Root-end surgery with the use of growth factors: What should we do differently?(October 25-27,2018)
- Keynote speaker of the University of Illinois Chicago, USA:''Surgical Management of Apical and Mid Root Lesions with the use of growth factors and stem cells with autologous membrane ''(Αugust 8,2018)
- Keynote speaker of the University of Texas A & M Dallas, USA:''Extreme Cases in Clinical Endodontics''(Αugust 6,2018)
- Keynote speaker of the New York University, USA:''Surgical and Conservative Management of Cervical and Mid Root Resorption''(July 30,2018)
- 18th Pampelloponisiako Dental Congress:''Problem Solving in Endodontics''(June 2018)
- Keynote speaker of the American Association of Endodontics Denver Colorado USA.:''Conservative and Surgical Management of Cervical and Mid Root Resorption''(April 2018)
- Invited Speaker for the Graduate students at Baylor Texas A&M Dallas Tx. USA:''Conservative and Surgical Management of Cervical and Mid Root Resorption''((April 2018)
- Serbian Endodontic Society:"Advanced Endodontics: Shaping the canal and Periodontium" (April 1st, 2017)
- Hellenic Associaton of Endodontists - Eugenides Foundation: " Surgical Endodontics: Limits and Perspectives" (February 11, 2017)
- 15th Serbian Dental Congress with International Participation: “Relocation of Endodontics in the new map of Dentistry:From shaping to surgeries" (November17-19th,2016)
- 36 Panhellenic Dental Congress:"Cervical and Lateral resorptions in the Aesthetic Area. The way forward." Clinical Session: "Surgical treatment of fractured teeth with periapical lesions under prosthetics." (November 12,2016)
- Speaker at the Multidisciplinary Medical Congress in Zakynthos, having as title: “Tooth injuries and fractures: Conservative and surgical treatment”. (27-29 of May 2016)
- 8th International Congress of Endodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implantology, Digital Dentistry “The cutting edge in Clinical Dental Practice”, “Widening and filling of the root canal system: Where does it end? What is the correct size and technique?” (22-24 of May 2015).
- 33d Panhellenic Dental Congress:“The limits and capacities of modern Endodontics”. (Friday, November 22, 2013)
- Congress of Endodontics and Prosthodontics:"Widening of the root canal. Small secrets that make the great difference" (28-29 of September 2013)
- Endodontics Seminar:“Widening & Filling of the Root Canal. Simply, Rapidly and Predictably”. (October 13, 2012, December 8, 2012, March 30, 2013, June 8, 2013, December 7, 2013)
- August 2012:Video recording of the Speech for gIDE (Global Institute for Dental Education) on Tuesday the 21st of August 2012, having as subject: Retreatment in Endodontics: From difficult to complicated cases.
- August 2012:Speech and Hands-on Course on Friday the 24th of August at Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas, USA, at the Post-Graduate Endodontics Training Program for the students and professors of the University.
- August 2012:Speech and Hands-on Course at UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) on Monday the 20th and on Wednesday the 22nd of August at the Post-Graduate Endodontics Training Program for the students and professors of the University.
- 3d International Endodontics & Prosthodontics Congress:“Widening and Filling of the Root Canal. Simply, Rapidly and Predictably”. (17-18 of March 2011)
- Berlin Oral Implantology:“Preservation of problematic teeth or extraction and placement of implants? The limits of modern endodontics”. (October 23, 2011)
- Conservative & Surgical Endodontics in the esthetical zone - gIDE UCLA 1 YEAR, Master Clinician Program Esthetic Dentistry 2011 (October 10, 2011).
- 19th PanCretan Stomatology Convention: “Iatrogenic errors and complicated cases: There is always a solution”.
“Treatment Plans: dilemmas and concerns in the treatment of dental problems” (20-22 of May 2011)
- 2nd International Endodontics & Prosthodontics Congress:“Filling of the root canal in simple and complicated cases” (1-2 of April 2011)
- Conservative & Surgical Endodontics in the esthetical zone– Global Institute for Dental Education (October 7, 2010).
- 4th Berlin Oral Implantology Master program (8-11 of July 2010).
- 1st International Endodontics & Prosthodontics Congress:Use of resins and ΜΤΑ in restorative endodontics”. (7-8 of May 2010).
- The VIIth Congress of Dentists and Dental Hygienists of CIS: «Use of operative microscope in state-of-the-art dental practice». (Zagreb, October 2009).
- 3rd Berlin Implantology Master program(19-21 of June 2009).
- Hellenic Society of Clinical Stomatology:Stomatology close to the Dentist and the Physician. “The microbial flora of the root canal as a starting point of local and systemic infections”. (March 7, 2009).
- Limits of endo treatment:Do we save the tooth or replace it with an implant? Longevity vs Practicality- Gide Institute for Dental Education. (January 22, 2009).
- Cyprus Orthodontic Society:“Dentistry today. The latest developments and data. Conservative and surgical Endodontics in the aesthetic zone (11-12 of October 2008).
- 2nd International Congress: Implantology and Cosmetic Dentistry:“Practice Seminar (Hands-On course) in Modern Endodontics (Widening – Filling) with the aid of a Microscope and ultrasounds. (26-27 of September 2008).
- Gide Dubrovnik 2008, New advances in implant and aesthetic dentistry:«Relocation of Endodontics in the new map of Dentistry».(29-31 of August 2008).
- Congress of roots and global institute for dental educations:«Relocation of Endodontics in the new map of Dentistry». (Miami, May 2008).
- 9th PanPeloponnesian Dental Congress:“Emergency cases and an Endodontic session”. (Tripoli, 20-22 of June 2008).
- 2nd Berlin Oral Implantology Master program(6-8 of June 2008).
- 1st Berlin Oral Implantology Master program: “Limitations & Capabilities of Modern Endodontics”. Gide Institute for Dental Education. (22-25 of January 2008).
- Hellenic Dental Association, 27th Panhellenic Dentistry Congress:Endodontic Paradoxes: Reasons that “perfect” endodontic treatments fail. Reasons that imperfect endodontic treatments succeed. Rational approach of the dilemma of repeat. Techniques and technical means of repeats. (November 30 - December 2, 2007).
- 1st International Congress of the Hellenic Academy of Microscopic Dentistry:“Trying the limits of Endodontics”. Teaching: C. Laghios, A. Papasotiriou, O. Papasotiriou (8-9 of June 2007).
- Stomatological Society of Greece, 41st annual Dental and Stomatology Convention:Micro-dentistry in clinical practice (7-9 of September 2006).
- 1st Spring Convention of Piraeus, Implants in Modern Dentistry:“ΜΤΑ: conservative and extreme applications”, “Potential of endodontics and implantological horizons” (5-7 of May 2006).
- 7th PanPeloponnesian Dental Congress:“New Developments in Endodontics. Is now Endodontic Treatment predictable, easier and more successful with the new techniques and appliances?” (17-19 of February 2006).
- Center of Continuing education. School of Dentistry University of Belgrade. SerbianEndodontic “Problem solving in Endodontics” (June 24, 2006).
- Stomatological Society of Crete, 13th PanCretan Stomatology Convention:“New Technology for the localization of root canals and the repeat of Endodontic Treatment (4-5 of June 2005).
- Official guest of the American Association of Endodontics that took place in the United States of America and speaker: “The best of the best, testing the limits of Endodontics” (Spring 2005).
- Center for continuing education. School of Dentistry. University of Belgrade: “Advanced Endodontics - is it easier with every new day” (April 2005).
- Practice Seminarof “Clinical Endodontics”, Teaching: C. Laghios (19-20 of March 2005)
- OpinionLeader meeting (Alaska 2004): Management of curved and complicated root canals
- Stomatological Society of Greece,Endodontics Conference “Advanced Endodontics”. Speakers: C. Laghios, James L. Gutmann - Teaching: C. Laghios (13-14 of March 2004).
- Dentists Association of Agrinio,Scientific Training Conference: “3D anatomy of the root canal system. Lesions of endodontic or periodontal cause. Widening and 3D cleaning of the root canal system. Filling of the root canal system and technique of continuous warm gutta-percha wave”.
“Problem solving during the widening and filling of the root canal” (February 14, 2004).
- General Hospital of Amphissa & Dental Society of Phocis,Endodontics-Periodontology- Prosthodontics Symposium, “Widening and filling of the root canal. Theory and clinical practice” (November 14, 2004).
- Hellenic Dental Association, 23d Panhellenic Dentistry Congress:“Modern Clinical Endodontics” (October 30 - November 2, 2003).
- Principles of Modern Clinical Endodontics:“from Diagnosis...to Widening” “Continuous vertical condensation wave of warm gutta-percha, Obtura, System B” (June 7, 2003).
- Dental Association of Lesbos,Scientific Conference: “Differential diagnosis and treatment of Endodontic-Periodontal problems: Periodontal and Endodontic point of view”.
- Dental Society of Dodecanese,“Problem solving in endodontics (June 2003).
- Pancyprian Symposium,Concerns and modern solutions in clinical dentistry: “Clinical Endodontics”.
“Modern approach of the principles of the treatment plan and of the strategic during the performance of the endodontic treatment”.
“Diagnosis-Differential diagnosis of endodontic-periodontal problems”.
“Taking of X-rays, digital radiography, retainers, isolation, widening, localization of root canal orifices, problem solving, use of a microscope”.
“Widening of root canals with rotary nickel-titanium files”.
“Cause of breaking and minimizing of the chance of breaking of nickel-titanium files”.
“Filling of the root canal system with thermoplasticized gutta-percha techniques (System-B, Obtura)”.
“Repeat of endodontic treatment. Strategy, localization and diagnosis of the problem, use of ultrasounds for the removal of foreign materials or fragments of micro-instruments and posts (Spartan). Use of the microscope”.
“Use of ΜΤΑ (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate), as restoration material in cases of perforations, inverse filling in apicoectomies, suction of the apex and filling of the root canal”.
“Training in Endodontics” (24-26 of May 2002).
- Stomatological Society of Greece,Endodontics Conference: “Modern Clinical Endodontics” (February 16, 2002).
- Dental Association of Rethymno, Conference of Modern views and developments regarding the use of Laser beams in dentistry, Implantology, Endodontics, the use of splints in pathological conditions of the Temporomandibular Joint: “Modern Endodontics: diagnosis, radiography (taking X-rays, retainers), anatomy and localization of the root canals, nickel-titanium files, root canal filling (problem solving)”. (April 7, 2001).
- PanCretan Endodontics-Periodontology Symposium:“Principles of modern Endodontics, Anatomy of the root canal system. Periodontal lesion: Of Endodontic or Periodontal cause (Diagnosis & treatment)”.
“Repeat of Endodontic Treatment: Tools and Instruments, Materials, Techniques, Devices - Use of ultrasounds”.
“X-rays (Taking X-rays - solving problems): Diagnosis, Anatomy of the pulp chamber, Localization of root canals. Modern opinions about the widening and cleaning of the root canal system”.
“Use of Ni-Ti files: Filling of the root canal system only with the technique of continuous wave of warm gutta-percha, and in combination with the Obtura appliance”.
“Widening and filling with the aforementioned techniques: demonstration with a surgical microscope”.
“Endodontic treatment of the 1st molar of the mandible. Detailed analysis of all of the techniques”. (5-7 of May 2000).
- Dental Association of Rethymno, Endodontic-Periodontology Conference: “Periodontal lesion: Apical or crown lesion – Of Endodontic or Periodontal cause (differential diagnosis – treatment plan – treatment)” (July 17, 1999).
- Limassol Dental Association,Endodontics-Periodontology Convention: “Principles of Modern Endodontics. Use of Νi-Ti files. Use of files with non cutting edges. Balanced force technique. Filling of the root canal with the technique of vertical condensation (System B). Demonstration with a surgical microscope”.
“Periodontal lesions: Of the apex or of the crown? Of Endodontic or of Periodontal cause? (Differential diagnosis. Treatment Plan. Treatment)”.
“Repeat of Endodontic Treatment: Tools and Instruments, Materials, Techniques, Devices - Use of ultrasounds”.
“Clinical application of Modern Techniques for the Widening, Cleaning and Filling of the Intra-Root Canals”.
“Endodontic treatment of the 1st molar of the mandible with large scale periapical lesion”. Live presentation of a case via telematics (28-30 of May 1999).
- Limassol Dental Association, Second Scientific Meeting: “Modern Endodontics: From Agony....to Success” (June 13, 1998).
- Dental Society of Piraeus, Modern Endodontics: “From Agony....to Success: A new approach in Endodontic Treatment”.
“Anatomy of the root canal system and detection of damages that have an endodontic cause”.
“Solving problems during the taking of X-rays, the opening and widening of the root canal”.
“Widening of the root canal with conventional files and Nickel-Titanium files”.
“ CROWN-DOWN widening technique”.
“Demonstration of the operation of a surgical microscope”.
“Theoretical and practical demonstration of the technique of continuous wave of warm gutta-percha” (March 14, 1998).
- Society for Oral and Dental research,Post-graduate training lessons, Endodontics: The morphology of the system of root canals as a basis for endodontic treatment”. (24-25 of May, 1997).
- 9th Panhellenic Dental Congress:With Ms. Nikolatou, Mr. Machairas, Ms. Anagnostopoulou & Mr. Alexandridis the following work was presented: “Follicular lymphoma of the hard palate, presentation of a case and study with the electron microscope”. (1989).
- 7th Panhellenic Congress:With Mr. Spyropoulos & Ms. Michalakis the following work was presented: “Dens in Dente. Diagnosis and treatment”. (1987).
- 7th Panhellenic Congress:With Mr. Darzentas, Mr. Spyropoulos & Mr. Tsiggounis the following work was presented: “Changes in the radiographic image of areas of the mandible after the use of contraceptives”. (1987)
- 18th Panhellenic Pediatric Dental Congress. With Mr. Spyropoulos & Mr. Michalakis the following work was announced: “Radiographic findings of pathological conditions in the jawbones of children” (1987).
- 14th Annual Dentistry and Stomatology Convention:With Mr. Tsichlakis the following work was announced: “Cause and Diagnosis of the median Rhomboid Glossitis”. (1986).
- 17th Panhellenic Pediatric Dental Congress:With Mr. N.D. Spyropoulos the following work was announced: “Problems in the Eruption of the first permanent molar”. (23-25 of May 1986).
Dr. Constantinos Laghios has participated in seminars that were organized by public & private bodies, acquiring the respective certifications, such as the following:
- October 1994: Harald Blue Tooth Diploma for participation in the 5th World Congress. International Association of Dental Traumatology. La Jolla California, USA.
- May 1995: American Association of Endodontists. Guided Tissue Regeneration at the Orlando, Florida.
- September 1995: Continuing Education Certificate of Completion for Endodontic Applications for guide tissue regeneration provided by Periodontal Horizons LTD and the American Association of Endodontists.
- April 1996: American Association of Endodontists. “The microscope in endodontics: Is it for you?” Presented at the Wyndham Anatole Hotel.
- October 2006: Chair Side Training Program with the FRIADENT Implant System XiVE at the Clinic of Dr. Frank Kornmann & Prof. Dr German Gomez- Roman, in Oppenheim/ Germany.
- November 2006: Advanced prosthodontics on the Xive-Implant System. Immediate Implantation, Immediate loading. Augmentation –Techniques. Soft tissue management.
- November 2006: Clinic of Dr. Fred Bergman. Live surgery: Implantation FRIALIT-2 and XIVE. Bone augmentation and soft Tissue Implant - prosthetic Restoration.
- January 2007: Augmentation procedures part I: bone harvesting, techniques, augmentation and soft tissue surgery.
- May 2007: International Osteology Symposium Workshop: New Frontiers in Bone Grafting.
- October 2007: Satellite Industry Symposium: From extraction to implant placement: Timing and decisions in esthetic implant therapy on the occasion of the 16th Annual Scientific Meeting, European Association for Osseointegration Congress (EAO) in Barcelona.
- March 2008: Six Month Training Program at the Clinic of Oral Diagnosis and Radiology of the School of Dentistry of the University of Athens having as subject a) Radiological Protection b) Radiographic Technique and c) Radiodiagnostics.
- April 2009: Third Mediterranean Symposium of BDIZ EDI. Update Implantology 2009.